Thursday, May 21, 2009

Double Fist Pump

While coming home from Sandon and Kendall school's Open House last night I commented to Sandon how I have noticed that his friends voices have or are starting to get lower...I then told him how his voice is getting lower too...this is how the rest of the conversation went...

Sandon: Yea...but it is cracking alot too...though not as much as one of my friends who's voice cracks all the time (smiling as he says this)...
Me: ( I smile back at him)
Sandon: But you know how I can tell my voice is different?
Me: How?
Sandon: Yesterday when Amy called for you, instead of calling me Kendall she called me Karch. (this was immediatly followed with a double fist pump in the air)

Thanks for the laughter Sandon. :)

7 comments:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU SANDON. I MAY HAVE CALLED YOU KENDALL, TOO. AND YOU ARE A GOOD SPORT. YOU ARE LIKE YOUR GRANDPA (AND THAT IS GREAT) A FANTASTIC SENSE OF HUMOR. THE WORLD NEED MORE LIKE YOU. LOVE, GRANDMA C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i love this! but it's also very weird. i swear sandon was a baby not too long ago... I feel old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love reading your posts. You have such a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this made me laugh!! Good for you Sandon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. moohaa haa haa haa! doin' the double fist pump too! have a great holiday weekend! hope you don't have to work Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo funny! Maybe you can get him to sing, "Sunshine Day" from the Brady bunch before the cracking goes away. HA! HA!

    ReplyDelete