Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More Basketball Pics...

A typical Saturday is filled with at least a couple of basketball games...

Sandon's game was in the morning...his team, (how do I say this gently) has had trouble winning games...but not this past Saturday...oh yah...they won their second game this season...when Sandon takes a time out from gaming...it is fun to watch him play...he has a natural feel for the ball and sees the court very well...he plays with confidence and has a presence on the court...when he is in the game he definitely makes things happen...yes...***I am an expert on all things basketball, so I know these things...his team has been improving so maybe we will see another win before the season ends...
***What makes an expert of basketball??? I believe when you have attended HUNDREDS of basketball games, then you can call yourself an expert...even if you don't actually play yourself...yep...thats how I see it.

3 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO, SANDON. YOU LOOK GREAT. I BELIEVE YOUR MOM. I'M SURE YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO YOUR TEAM. KEEP IT UP.
    GRANDPA AND GRANDMA C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is my "peanut" Sandon? (ahhh...quotation marks again!) Oh Michelle, Michelle, Michelle...we gotta bottle 'em up before they are out of the house and off to far away places. I saw a documentary on a Japanese company that grew watermelons in boxes so they would take on the shape of the box. It kept them just the way they wanted for shipping purposes. Can we do that with our kids? Box 'em up so they small and don't need to move on? Just kidding. I didn't even recognize Sandon (except for his awesome 365 day tan). That boy has killer complexion. I am currently paying $30 for 2 weeks of tanning to get what he naturally has. OK, I'm rambling. Love the action shots of yet another AWESOME ball player. :) Miss you ALL and love to ALL! BTW, I know this was random...it's late...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sandon is good and I was at his last game when he won! pretty nice shots! cant believe they won! now lets get my time to win since we have never won but each time we are improving!!!!
    love kendall <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete