Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Winter Formal Pics...

Just a few pics from Winter Formal...

I had told McKay that I did not think he would get asked to Winter Formal. (this is a girl ask guy dance) My reasoning is because dances have been no big deal to him and he has only been to one dance where HE asked a girl...but I was proven wrong...one of his friends asked him...

Personally, I think these school dances are way too much money for the little time the kids actually SPEND at the dance...but I do have fun snapping away at the pre photo op party...

Highlights for me are...trying to get at least one photo where McKay actually smiles...wondering if the dresses the girls wear will have any "malfunctions"...seeing how many photos I can take before I start annoying McKay...realizing that for the girls a dance IS all about the photos...watching the boys trying to figure out a "safe zone" where no camera is nearby, loving that McKay and Lindsay decided to do NO corsage/boutonniere exchange...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE SEEING THE PHOTOS. YOU LOOK QUITE SERIOUS, BUT DIFINITELY HANDSOME. BEAUTIFUL GIRL, TOO. I HOPE YOU HAD FUN.....GRANDMA C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...how cute is McKay!?! I suppose I should say "handsome" now...anything over 6'3" deserves the change from "cute" to "handsome." Anyway, cute pics. My, my, my how fashion has changed since I was there 20 years ago...Yikes! Did I just say 2 decades ago? I'm choking on my own vomit. Ew...was I the first to use the word "vomit" in your blog? And, for the record, I use quotation marks WAY TOO MUCH. :) Tell McKay, before I choke on my age, that his aged aunt thinks he is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. McKay is cute! And I love how he expresses his love to me everyday by being nice, giving me a hug and kiss and saying goodnight or good bye or good morning. such a gentleman. i should be called a woman now thought im over 5'4 i mean come on!!!
    XOXOXOXO Kendall <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT? W-H-A-T???? Kendall is 5'4"? Kendall, you are SO pulling my leg. You little fibber...I'm tellllllling! If you're 5'4" then I give up. :) Love talking to you on your mom's blog. Miss you, my 4'11" niece. :)

    ReplyDelete