Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The best kind of out of town guests...

is family...

Greg's brother and sister-in-law, Jeff and Lisa and two of their boys, Travis and Dane came to town this past weekend...and along with all of Greg's kids and my kids we packed in much...still so grateful how well my kids get along with all of the Warnick clan...we have had a full house for most of the month...with the addition of Jeff and Lisa's crew there was very little down time...in fact when they visit there is always lots of fun and LOTS of food...in fact I think Lisa states it best by calling our time together a "carbfest"...we love that they make it part of their summer plans each year to come and we are already looking forward to next summer...

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys have been having a VERY busy and fun summer. I can tell you that our lives could not be more different!! I can't remember the last time someone came to visit me. Hmmmmm...I don't know why no one wants to come to Illinois????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me miss So Cal being so far landlocked here in Idaho :)
    Looks like a TON of fun. Congrats to McKay. We can't wait to see him play next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly there gone but it was a fun weekend packed with the beach and FOOD. it was great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the updates...i was beginning to wonder where you went!!! next time you go to the beach call me! i'm there all the time and would love to just hang out and talk! everyone looks a little tooo good at the beach (your kids are gorgeous) and yes, very disturbing to watch kids hug in bikinis!

    ReplyDelete