Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lots of beach time...

One of the hardest things about working through the summer is not being able to spend all your days at the beach...

So now when I do go to the beach I never take it for granted...I have to say it was great for me to spend time at the beach...It's extra fun being there with family...I love the beach and I miss it when I am at work...especially since my office has a view of the ocean...torture...

Beach time notes:

huge waves, crazy currents, body surfing, frisbee, being saved by life guards, ignoring life guards, eating, sunburns for some, sand, exhaustion from fighting currents,sea water upchuck, sun, salt creek, 3 arch bay, reading, relaxing, catching on camera son giving a "hello" hug to friend in bikini, watching boys being boys, diet cokes, subway, hava chips, peanuts, 12 peeps packed in one car...

On my Top Ten Favorite Things to Do List...

beach+frisbee+tennis ball+ocean+boys= cheap entertainment

Ummm...is it just me...but as the mom of the boy in this picture I can't help but think what a big difference it is to hug friends at school versus hugging friends at the beach...what do you think???

Looking at this photo, by the end of the day/weekend...I could not have stated it any better...

3 comments:

  1. The Sandon pic reminds me of, "If I told you that you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?" Way to go Big Man. Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that first picture.. so good! ps you have to tell me how nicoles class was

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it is much different with clothes on. haha!!

    ReplyDelete