Wednesday, July 29, 2009

South Swell

A kid at the candy store....

To Greg's delight there was a south swell that created the biggest waves since he has moved here...for some reason big waves to Greg makes Greg forget his real age and instead he believes he is 20 years old again...he loves the ocean and is a pretty good body surfer and according to my boys he can "shred" it...so there is NO hesitation whatsoever when a swell is visiting our coastline...Greg is there...whether it is smart to be in the water or not...and yes I believe he was able to enjoy the thrill of catching the 'big ones'...but maybe, just maybe in doing so, he might have been reminded that he actually is not still living in a 20 year old body...:)
Greg about to go under this wave...
Strong currents, powerful waves and Greg's head...
Greg doing one of his spinning moves...when I showed Greg this photo his comment was...'where are the photos of me in a big wave'...ummm...I might have been distracted with taking photos of the kids...:)

the "calm" before the "storm"

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Michelle! I can't believe you let him go out there in that big swell. He must be one heck of a swimmer!

    ReplyDelete