Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday Girl!!!



Happy 12th Birthday Kendall!!!

It has been awhile since I have seen somebody soooo excited for their birthday to arrive...in our household Kendall has been keeping track or I should say counting off the days until she is twelve since January...it started out to be a weekly reminder to us how many weeks left until her bday...the last couple of months we have been getting a daily reminder...this last week...an hourly :)... in fact she had it down to minutes the last couple of days knowing that she was born at 2:24 in the morning...
Yesterday I came downstairs to this at our kitchen table...


Haha Kendall...thanks for ALWAYS making us smile...hoping your day is everything you were expecting it to be...hoping you liked your birthday song that Greg and I sung to you after waking you up at 2:24am this morning :)(we thought it very appropriate considering)...I know you can't wait for your first Sunday in Young Women...can't believe your old enough for YW's...
Love you lots.


8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kendall! I LOVE that your mom and Greg woke you up when you were born to sing to you. I think I may have to adopt that custom :)

    Hope you had a great day! And have fun in YW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't believe it! Happy Birthday Kendall! What will the Primary do without you now? You were a life saver at our last Stake Primary Activity!!! Can you still come and help?! :) Kidding of course - we know you want to move on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA..why do I LOVE that girl!! She is too much and reminds me of camden. Enjoy your day Kendall!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Kendall! Sorry I am late. I appreciated the email countdown. :) Hope YWs was great! We love you so much. Like your mom's post, we love your sense of humor! You always make us smile. Love you, love you, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ice cream place is on the corner of los alisos and jeronimo!!! It's a little drive up and they even have sweetened condensed milk poured on top! TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call if you need specific. Sno on the Go is the name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Kendall! I hope she had fun in Young Women's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TO OUR WONDERFUL, DARLING, FUN, FUNNY, BEAUTIFUL, TALENTED AND EVERYTHING GRANDDAUGHTER-----WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WE WOULD OF LOVED TO BE THERE SINGING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. GRANDPA STILL HAS YOUR E-MAIL YOU SENT ON HIS BIRTHDAY. YOU WILL LOVE YW. I LOVE IT TOO. YOU KNOW THAT GOT MY YW PERSONAL PROGRESS AWARD THIS SPRING AT THE AGE OF 75. I WEAR MY NECKLACE EVERY SUNDAY.
    MAKE EVERYDAY A SPECIAL DAY, BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL. LOVE, GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete