Thursday, August 6, 2009

Orange County Fair '09

Basically Kenya ROCKS as a big sister...

So the Fair has been in town for the past month...last year on a whim Kenya asked if she could take Karch, Sandon and Kendall to the OC Fair...they went and had a blast and came back with a photo booth pic to commemorate the visit...so when the Fair came back to town this year it was decided that it would be fun to do it again...
So yesterday I left money in an envelope on the fridge with the explicit directions to have fun, eat lots of fried food, keep track of each other and go on the craziest ride ever...oh, and to bring me back a '09 photo booth pic...

I believe mission was accomplished...I received this text from Kenya's phone on my way home from work...
"Were having soo much funn thank you momma"

Last night as they came walking through the door with smiles, laughter, tummy aches, (lame) plush toy:), stories of the craziest ride and photo booth pics for their mom I knew that plans were already being made for the OC Fair '10...

Apparently this ride called 'Speed' was the craziest ride...
Not to sure what this is or what Kenya is doing???? ha!
Kenya thanks for providing another reason in why you are best at being a big sister!
Photos taken by Kenya, Karch, Sandon & Kendall

4 comments:

  1. Love the haircut Karch! Hey...when do you guys start school? As always, miss you tons! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. I hope my kids get along as well as yours do when their teenagers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how stinkin fun!!! yeah ken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear you have the cutest kids!

    ReplyDelete