Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Last of the bunch...


This morning Kendall began the ritual of improving her smile...two long years...she was pretty excited to get her braces on...I am wondering if she will be feeling the same way tonight when she tries to eat something...I am happy because she marks the last of the kids to get ortho treatment...Sandon is in the middle of his treatment...I and my wallet though will really be excited when there are no more monthly trips to the office for the adjustments to the braces and the withdrawals from my bank account...

3 comments:

  1. haha...ian and avery just got the bottoms on after a years of tops only...half way and counting!!! Isn't it insane how much these things are?! and if she is anything like me...she'll do it again as an adult! but that will be her problem, not yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUESS WHAT????I HAVE KENDALL RIGHT HERE IN MY HOUSE AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET HER GO. SO THERE. AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL WITH OR WITHOUT BRACES. I THINK MICHELLE IS HERE, TOO. WHAT FUN. I AM PUTTING THEM TO WORK. LOVE, LOVE, IT. GRANDMA C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the same with my youngest. Meant to blog it but forgot. Kinda sad!

    ReplyDelete