Monday, October 5, 2009

Encore!

Last Friday I met Greg in Arizona. Greg had been in Arizona for the week working. I made the quick trip so that I could see Greg's son perform in his school's fall play. I was excited to make the trip. I had yet to see Steve act. I kept hearing what a good job he does in these plays.

Steve had one of the leads in the play "Nightmare High School". From the moment the curtain went up I was so impressed with his acting. He was confident, natural, his voice projects really well and he played his role very convincingly. The whole production was entertaining and fun. It was great to spend the time with Natalie, Andy and Steve. We miss them and are glad that things are going well for them.

Bravo Steve!

(sorry for the blur in some of the photos, no flash photography allowed...)

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE SEEING YOUNG PEOPLE PERFORM. MICHELLE, I GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO SEE STEVE PERFORM AND DO SO WELL. MAYBE WE'LL SEE HIM IN THE MOVIES SOMETIME. LOVE, GRANDMA C.

    ReplyDelete