Monday, October 26, 2009

Homecoming hoopla...

While Kenya and I were in Utah celebrating Kelli's wedding, back home Dana Hills High School was celebrating Homecoming...I was a bit sad that I was missing out on the festivities...my boys committed to performing in the school's halftime show the leads up to the announcement of the school's homecoming queen...it is a bit of a mystery to me what spurs my boys to dance in front of a bleacher filled stadium since they keep their dance skills hidden from us at home when asked to show...but I can tell they have a lot of fun with it...maybe its because of the cute girls and they outnumber the boys by a lot...then again maybe its because their friends are doing it and both seem to be able to laugh at themselves and their friends pretty easily resulting in fun times...either way I am thankful for a good friend who took photos for me and Greg's account of the event so I could at least visualize the happenings...now if I could only get Sandon to show me his shimmy...word had it he was very good at this :)

Mckay came back for Dana's Homecoming game and Kendall was soooo excited to see him.

Sophomore class performing to an "alien" theme...can you see Karch...hint look in the middle of the second photo...

Sandon's class performing to a "sailor"theme...so sad I missed this...would have loved to have seen them in action :)...hint: first photo Sandon is 2nd row 4th boy from right...thanks Amy for the photos!!!!

The next day Karch and a group of his friends attended the Homecoming Dance...again I missed the photo opp beforehand but thanks to wonder hubby (this is what he was this past weekend filling the needs of my kids, which were many, while I was gone...) he was able to get some shots for me...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word...Karch is dating!!! And he is TOO handsome. I wish I could have seen those dances! something strange is going on here...because max shimmy's like no other! they truly were seperated at birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how grown up your kids are! And gorgeous too!

    I'm excited that we'll both be working in Fashion Island. My store opens sometime early next week so we'll need to get together for lunch!

    ReplyDelete