Thursday, November 19, 2009

And the season begins...

So high school basketball officially started this week... Monday night was our player intro night...its a fun time of the year for my boys...but what this means for me is getting boys to practices every day and at different times since they are on different teams...Karch is now double sporting it...Club volleyball has begun...Kendall has started practicing with her club volleyball...for 3 months life is spent coming home from work and pretty much spending every evening driving kids around...I know others are in my same boat...so I will not complain...instead I am going to focus on not stressing out when I go a week(or two) without making a home cooked meal, the house is not clean, laundry piles up, and my to do list continually getting longer...

2 comments:

  1. Right there with ya!! I seriously need a mantra for when I'm about to go postal in the car..."I will not kill, I will not kill!"...something like that! But what a fun idea for the teams. We don't do that and it would be great for the parents to associate with who is on what team! You will be like me this year...when freshman is home, varsity is away! Yuck...why don't you just stay at one gym and be mom to your boys and mine and I will stay at the other gym and be mom to them?! I think that works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE TO SEE YOUR PHOTOS. NEXT, WE CAN SEE SOME ACTION ONES, SINCE WE WON'T BEABLE TO SEE YOU PLAY. BOO HOO WE JUST KEEP GETTING FURTHER AND FURTHER AWAY. BUT WE CAN STILL CHEER YOU ON. G AND G CAMPBELL

    ReplyDelete