Friday, November 6, 2009

Packing up and heading north

This past weekend we took a road trip to my parents home to help them with their move to Spokane, Washington...45 plus years living in California...so jealous that my sister gets them...can't believe they really made the move...we had a good time though saying goodbye and loading them up...a lot of lifting, silliness and some showing off of muscles(courtesy of my nephew Brady) kept the weekend full of activity...my brother in law Alan and nephew flew in town to drive the truck to Spokane with them...it was also great to see my nieces Noelle and Taylor and Noelle's kids...my sister Kim who died 10 years ago would be so proud of her daughters...there was only one problem...not everything fit into the rental truck...yep...
Some of my mom and dad's grandkids and great grandkids

No comments:

Post a Comment