Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Birthday dinners and father son time...

Last Monday night we headed to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Kenya's birthday...a treat for all of us... great time...good food...laughter...10 min. photo opp (which should have taken 10 sec. thank you boys)...
Two nights later I came home from work to a glorious site...it was my birthday, and I must admit I was having a woe me moment when I left for work that morning because Greg had no work that day and my kids had no school that day, yet I did, grrrrr...but I had big smiles as I arrived home that evening because the house had been cleaned, a cake had been made by Karch and decorated by Kendall, and Greg was standing at the stove making dinner...so wonderful...Kendall had even typed out a menu for dinner, funny girl...and to top it off Greg did ALL of the driving the kids to and from their practices that night...now I am just needing to figure out how to have these kind of birthday nights more than once a year...seriously the best gift...thank you my dear family...
Andy came to town for a short visit at the end of the week. Greg took work off and the two of them were able to play...thanks Andy for making your dad's week!

6 comments:

  1. I just love your family! I really am so glad I got to see you at Kelli's wedding. I want to come out and visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BDAY!!! I've been out of town and no where near a computer...I love you and want nothing but the best for you this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Michelle!!! I love your kitchen. Is it weird, but I have a lot of dreams set in your house, and our old bear brand house... i'm thinking because I was there A LOT!

    love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, such a great family you have there. im glad they have realized that it's the LITTLE things that mean the most to us moms. they got it down!! congratulations! (and happy birthday!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh!!! How sweet! Happy Birthday Michelle! You deserved everything you got and more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift! What a sweet, fun family! You are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete