Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lots of basketball...

So how many basketball games have you attended in a life time?

My answer to this question is, A LOT!
I believe no exclamation is needed...

With that said...I have three kids playing basketball right now. December, January and February is filled with attending a lot of basketball games. Though I miss having Saturdays to catch up on things I want/need to do...it is fun to watch your kids play a sport...

For family history sake I had told the kids that I would be documenting their sports and activities...so far no resistance from the crew...here is the first of our current basketball players...

Karch made his high school Frosh Basketball team... he is really liking it...this past summer during summer league he was around the 12th man off the bench...we were not sure he would get any playing time during the high school season...he worked really hard after summer league and found himself part of the starting five when the season began...it has been fun watching him find success in something he loves...





Sandon and Kendall basketball pics coming soon...

7 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Seriously, how tall is he now? I can't believe that it's been almost 3 years since we've seen the kids :( Hopefully we'll get to see them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia!...Karch is 6 ft. right now...he has grown about 8 inches in the last year...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. KARCH, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC. GRANDPA AND I WISH WE COULD SEE YOU PLAY. BUT, THERE IS NO DOUBT YOU ARE GREAT. YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. LET'S NOT FORGET HOW GREAT YOU ARE IN YOUR GRADES TOO. WAY TO GO. WE LOVE YOU. GRANDPA AND GRANDMA CAMPBELL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FORGOT TO MENTION, MICHELLE AND GREG. YOU RAISE GREAT AND OUTSTANDING CHILDREN. MOM C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I see a head shot of Karch, I still see the "little" boy. When I saw him taking the jump shot, I realized he's not so little...YIKES! I think next time I see you all, I will have to look up to everyone (including Kendall). Michelle, at least we can look each other eye-to-eye! :) Karch is one cute guy! I suppose your phone is never quiet with all the girls calling...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karch is so awesome! His shots make the net SWOOSH! I hope sometime someone notices how ive been to some of his games but he has never been to one of mine.
    Love you
    kendall<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to go Karch. Again, those are some nice shots. So, my kids keep talking about how "rocking awesome" Kendall is. We even put a picture of her on Rachel's poster of 100 people she loves. And yes, you, Kenya and Natalie are on it too. Sorry Greg and other boys, no guys except Jason, dad, and Pres. Monson made the poster.

    ReplyDelete