Thursday, January 8, 2009

This one is for Kendall...

Because she is sooo excited that I have started a blog!

Yes...she is as tall as I am now...this photo was taken at her choir concert a couple of weeks ago...she informed me that my blog needed a little more something...like photos, or color. I reminded her this is MY blog...but maybe I can make it better...sometime...in the meantime...thank you Kendall for being excited to see YOUR photos on my blog and for not worrying when I post about the good and bad and ugly (by the way, Aunt Shirley just gave me the rights to her life, awesome)...thank you for the energy that you give me from the excitement that you have for most things...love that you like to stay in touch with family...love that you know more about what is going on with the extended family than anyone else in the household, love that you love sending family a thought of the day, everyday, love that you are self motivated, love your free spirit...



Now if I can just figure out how to bottle up some of that eleven year old energy that you have so you can share it with your mom...that would be awesome...love you Kendall!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Mom. I love you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kendall is such a cutie! She is one of my favorite people ever! Love you Kendall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meesh,

    Glad to see a picture of you and your daughter. You both look fabulous. Look forward to all your posts. DH

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so excited! i can read your blog when i should be studying.. this is awesome! love you michelle and love you kendall!..
    kendall should start a blog..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you have a blog now! That makes me happy. And I love all the motivational thoughts I get from Kendall too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kendall is great!!! I love her thoughts of the day. They always make me think. I loved her announcement of the earthquake and all of the updates. thanks kendall, my kids love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'm a fan of Kendall, too. So happy that she's my neice! Love you and hope to see you soon. Oh, and Zach absolutely loves Kendall, too. Jenny E.

    ReplyDelete