Friday, January 23, 2009

A Small Taste or Tease...

Depending on who you ask...

Corina, Kendall, McKenzie & Jenna...

Kendall was invited to her very first Young Women event...New Beginnings. She is turning twelve this year. The invite arrived last week and since then Kendall could not wait...she was VERY excited! I can't believe she will be in Young Womens...unfortunately for her though she will now have to wait until the end of August to actually BE a Beehive. There will be 4 new Beehives this year...McKenzie & Jenna have January birthdays...they entered YW this last week.
Patience...to bad that is not a YW value...Kendall will be very experienced with this word...

5 comments:

  1. Michelle! I just can't believe your little baby is old enough to almost be in YWs! I still remember holding her as a little baby. Weird!!! I must be REALLY old now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Tess is really looking forward to having Kendall in YW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh.. remembering that there was a day when you couldn't wait for youngwomens

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Kendall to join us in Young Women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST TO LET EVERYONE NOW AS OF RIGHT THIS SECOND IM POSTING THIS I WILL HAVE 29 WEEKS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY WHICH IS ON A SATURDAY WELL EXCACTLY 200 DAYS TIL THEN....not that i am counting or anything like that
    kendall<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete